QUICKIE® IRIS® (Quickie Wheelchairs)
- Aztec Gold
- Black Cherry
- Black Opal
- Blue Opal
- Candy Blue
- Candy Purple
- Candy Red
- Desert Camouflage
- Electric Blue
- Green Apple
- Hot Sparkle Pink
- Matte Black
- Matte Black Cherry
- Matte Electric Blue
- Matte Evergreen
- Matte Purple
- Mauve Pink
- Mossy Oak Camouflage
- Sparkle Silver
- Stars & Stripes
- Sunrise Orange
- Titanium Color Paint
- Quickie IRIS SE
- Quickie IRIS with True Fit Growth
- Model Number: EIZ4-2
- Starting Retail Price IRIS: $2,945, IRIS SE: $2,745
- Frame Style: Rotation-in-Space
- HCPCS: Code E1161
- Wheelchair: Weight 39 lbs.
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- User Weight Capacity Standard: 250 lbs., Heavy Duty: 350 lbs.
- Transit Approved: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions Boxed: 36" L x 28" W x 37" H and 20" L x 10" W 20" H, Palletized: 47" L x 40" W x 54" H
- Average Shipping Weight Boxed: 90 lbs. and 15 lbs., Palletized: 150 lbs.
- Seat Widths: 14" to 22"
- Seat Depths: 14" to 22"
- Frame Angle: N/A
- Front Seat-to-Floor Height: 12.5" to 19"
- Rear Seat-to-Floor Height: 12.5" to 19"
- Lower Leg Length Setting: N/A
- Back Height: 15" to 21" or 18" to 24"
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range: -30° to 5°
- Camber: 0°
- Center of Gravity (COG) Adjustment: N/A
- Tilt Range: 40°, 55°
- Frame Type: Frame Options:Standard, Heavy Duty, Vent/Battery Base Tray, Contrature Seat Frame
- Frame Struts: Fixed, Width Adjustable
- Special Packages: N/A
- Tilt Release Options: Foot Release, Backrest Dual Trigger
- Frame Inset: N/A
- Caster Wheels: 4" x 1.25" Semi-Pneumatic, 5" x 1" Polyurethane, 5" x 1.5" Semi-Pneumatic, 6" x 1" Polyurethane, 6" x 1.5" Semi Pneumatic, 8" x 1" Polyurethane, 8" x 1.5" Semi-Pneumatic, 8" x 2" Pneumatic, 8" x 2" Pneumatic with Airless Insert
- Caster Options: N/A
- Hangers: 60° Swing In/Out, 70° Swing In/Out, 80° Swing In/Out, 70° Swing In/Out Front Mount, 80° Swing In/Out Front Mount, 90° Swing In/Out Front Mount, 70° Heavy Duty Front Mount Lift-Off, 80° Heavy Duty Front Mount Lift-Off, 90° Heavy Duty Front Mount Lift-Off, Elevating Hanger Front Mount, Articulating, Elevating, Contracture
- Footplates: Composite, Adult Angle Adjustable, Kids Angle Adjustable, Aluminum, Platform Flip-up
- Footplate Options: Neoprene Covers, Heel Loops, Toe Loops, Leg strap, Extension Tubes
- Axle: Quick Release, Threaded
- Axle Plate: Standard, One Arm Drive
- Rear Wheel Type: 12" Mag, 16" Mag, 20" Mag, 22" Mag, 24" Mag, 24" Spoke
- Rear Wheel Tire: Pneumatic, Pneumatic with Airless Insert, Full Poly, Low Poly
- Handrims: Aluminum Anodized, Plastic Coated
- Hub Lock: 12" or 16"
- Suspension: N/A
- Backrest Type: Fixed, Height Adjustable, Reclining, Dynamic, J3
- Back Post Options: Adjustable Stroller Handles, Removable Extension
- Backrest Options: N/A
- Back Upholstery: J3
- Military Service Patches: N/A
- Armrests: Dual Post Height Adjustable, Dual Post Flip Back, Dual Post, Dual Post Flip Back Height Adjustable, Length Adjustable Locking Flip-Up, Single Post Height Adjustable, Adjustable Locking Flip-up
- Arm Pads: Desk Length - Classic, Desk Length - Contour, Full Length - Classic, Full Length - Contour, Foam
- Wheel Locks: Push to Lock, Attendant (Foot Lock), Optional Extension Handle
- Seating: Standard Seat Pan, Drop Seat Pan, JAY Cushion
- Power Assist: N/A
- Grade Aid: N/A
- Anti-Tips: Rear Anti-tips
- Side Guards: Plastic Regular, Plastic Kids
- Side Guard Options: N/A
- Positioning Belts: 1.5" Auto Buckle, 2" Aircraft Buckle, 2" Padded Aircraft Buckle, 2" Dual Pull Squeeze Pad
- Tray Tables: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Accessories: Quickie Backpack, Seat Pouch, Caddy, O2 Holder, IV Pole, Clear Spoke Guards, Black Spoke Guards, Vent Tray for LTV Ventilators, Vent Tray for Trilogy Ventilators
- Frame Color Options: Aztec Gold, Black, Black Cherry, Black Opal, Blue Opal, Candy Blue, Candy Purple, Candy Red, Electric Blue, Evergreen, Glow, Green Apple, Hot Sparkle Pink, Mauve Pink, Rootbeer, Sparkle Silver, Sunrise Orange, Titanium Color Paint, Yellow, Matte Black, Matte Black Cherry, Matte Electric Blue, Matte Evergreen, Matte Purple
- Anodized Color Options: N/A
- Intelligent Rotation in Space technology means the seat frame rotates around the user's center of gravity. This results in a smooth tilting motion that is easy for you to control and allows for the shortest possible wheelbase that is easy for you to maneuver. The IRIS manual wheelchair features 40° or 55° rotation ranges that can be set to achieve up to 45° or 60° of posterior rotation for superior positioning.
- The Quickie IRIS now features a new Standard weight capacity of 300 lbs and Heavy Duty weight capacity of 400 lbs.
- The new JAY Lower Extremity Support option is fully integrated into the Quickie IRIS hanger mount. The swing in/out latch mechanism design makes changing hangers from the lower extremity support a very intuitive process.
- Available in two pad sizes, the technology allows for vertical and horizontal angle adjustment to achieve the proper support for our clients' needs.
- The MONO Backrest System's single-post offers limitless seating and positioning capabilities. By mounting the backrest to a single central post, the backrest and chair widths may be selected independently, hardware interference is eliminated to allow for infinite adjustment of lateral thoracic supports, and the backrest can achieve 2” of midline backrest offset.
- The MONO Backrest System offers an optional dynamic function, 35° angle adjustment, and folds forward for easy transport.
- The IRIS's new swing-in/swing-out hanger design features an intuitive bi-directional release lever that follows your hand's movement. A tapered locking mechanism prevents the hanger from loosening over time.
- The Elevating/Articulating Legrest includes 2" of height adjustment to better align with the knee joint for a natural motion. Audible clicks index its position as it is elevated. The improved latch mechanism allows swapping between swing-in/swing-out hangers and ELR/ALR without additional hardware.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
QUICKIE® IRIS®Manufacturer: Quickie Wheelchairs
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (888) 775-9749
Phone: (928) 855-8655
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.